Name: Andy Rangen
Years with USCSA: 8 with Administration, 10 as coach/competitor
Hobbies: Wife and 3 kids, skiing, biking, and that's pretty much it.
1. Where and why did you first learn to ski/ride?
Mount Ski Gull, Brainerd, Minnesota. My parents had some plastic skis and I had mastered the hill in our backyard.
2. How long have you been involved with USCSA and how did you first become involved?
10 Years. Started as a competitor.
3. What are your current responsibilities for the organization?
4. Describe your favorite on-the-hill memory.
One of our courseworkers testing out the Bnet. It failed.
5. Why do you like being involved with USCSA?
Give something back to the organization and ski racing in general.
6. If you could spend a week skiing at any ski resort in the world where would it be and why?
Wherever USCSA National Championships are.
7. What do you think students/athletes can do to help support USCSA's longevity?
Stay involved, get educated, and give back any way they can.