Name: Eric Millbrandt
Years with USCSA: 10
Home Venue: Killington, VT
Hobbies: Biking, Computer, Home Repair
1. Where and why did you first learn to ski/ride?
Temple Mountain, Peterborough NH
My parents sent me and my brother there to get us out of their hair.
2. How long have you been involved with USCSA and how did you first become involved?
10 years. I started as a student/athlete in the Thompson Division and joined the Board of Directors in 2001 as student/athlete representative.
3. What are your current responsibilities for the organization?
Executive-at-Large, mover of heavy objects.
4. Describe your favorite on-the-hill memory.
Getting to the top of the hill before the sun has fully risen.
5. Why do you like being involved with USCSA?
I would like current student/athletes to have the same experiences that I had as a student/athlete.
6. If you could spend a week skiing at any ski resort in the world where would it be and why?
Anywhere there is snow and a slope, just because.
7. What do you think students/athletes can do to help support USCSA's longevity?
Donate to your college ski team when you graduate. You can even earmark money donated directly to your school to only be used for the ski team. Either way the USCSA will exist as long as there are teams to compete.