Name: Jenna Bergin
Years with USCSA: 5
Home Venue: Ski Gull, Brainerd, MN
Hobbies: Swimming, Science, Skiing, Shopping, Golfing, Dental School
1. Where and why did you first learn to ski/ride?
I learned to ski at Ski Gull in my hometown in Central Minnesota.
2. How long have you been involved with USCSA and how did you first become involved?
I skied for the University of Minnesota Duluth for three seasons and coached for two.
3. What are your current responsibilities for the organization?
I am currently the treasurer of the USCSA and help out with timing at the MCSA races.
4. Describe your favorite on-the-hill memory.
Night setting at Giant’s Ridge, hiking up Innsbruck and down Helsinki with Adam, Wes, and Scott carrying all the bamboos.
5. Why do you like being involved with USCSA?
I enjoy being involved in an organization that allows racers with different abilities and from different disciplines to race in a competitive environment.
6. If you could spend a week skiing at any ski resort in the world where would it be and why?
Anywhere but Sugarloaf!
7. What do you think students/athletes can do to help support USCSA's longevity?
Keep in touch and continue to be involved in their conferences. Recruit more racers to the USCSA by spreading the word about their experiences.