Name: Jerry Wolf
Position: Head Ski Coach Rocky Mountain College GT Coordinator USCSA
Years with USCSA: 7
Home Mountain: Red Lodge Mountain, Red Lodge, Montana
Hobbies: water skiing, jet skiing, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping
1. Where and why did you first learn to ski/ride?
My dad got me into skiing. Winter Park Colorado age 4. Started racing at age 9 until age 24.
2. How long have you been involved with USCSA and how did you first become involved?
7 Years with USCSA, Raced NCAA and NCSA in college. FIS coach at Red Lodge for 8 years, then took over the coaching position at Rocky.
3. What are your current responsibilities for the organization?
Grand Teton Conference Coordinator USCSA
Director of skiing at Rocky Mountain College
4. Describe your favorite on-the-hill memory.
Winning the 2007 men’s GS at Winter Park Colorado. Individual and team on a course I set.
5. Why do you like being involved with USCSA?
Great people. Awesome student/athletes. Good times.
6. If you could spend a week skiing at any ski resort in the world where would it be and why?
Whistler / Blackcomb Steep and Deep, and no Sleep
7. What are some of the changes you have noticed in the organization during your tenure?
Seems to change with the vision of the executive board.
8. What do you think students/athletes can do to help support USCSA's longevity?
Get involved and help give back to the organization.