Name: Robin Dzuaby
Position: Midwest Conference Coordinator
Years with USCSA: 21
Home Venue: Variety of hills in the Midwest
Hobbies: Mother of a 3-year-old, gardening, crafting
1. Where and why did you first learn to ski/ride?
Telemark in Hayward, Wisconsin with family
2. How long have you been involved with USCSA and how did you first become involved?
I became involved as an athlete at University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire.
3. What are your current responsibilities for the organization?
Running the Midwest conference and Lake Superior Division ski races.
4. Describe your favorite on-the-hill memory.
Watching my two-year old son and his daddy ski for the first time through our slalom course at Afton Alps.
5. Why do you like being involved with USCSA?
The volunteers are awesome and the racers are quite amusing.
6. If you could spend a week skiing at any ski resort in the world where would it be and why?
You mean…if I could ever get out of the timing shack?
7. What do you think students/athletes can do to help support USCSA's longevity?
Passing information down to the upcoming student athletes before their racing career is over.